Friday, July 18, 2008

Cindy Sheehan for Congress?
I think I'm gonna puke

Yes, that's right, The People's Email Network is collecting funds to support the traitor, Cindy Sheehan for Congress critter. It's not like the US Congress doesn't lean to the left enough, they want to see it topple completely to the left.

I mean, would you vote for THIS person????



She is no patriot, as evidenced by her actions, since the tragic death of her son in Iraq. She might as well spit on her son's grave, for all the work she's done since his death. You really have to wonder if she really wears the T-Shirt below.



Her son must be turning over in his grave. I know, if my mother did something like this, I'd find a way to come back from the dead and haunt her. But my mother would have NEVER done anything so un-patriotic, as to give comfort and support to our enemy.

I only hope she comes to her senses before it's too late.

Current Mood: Disgusted
Current Music: None
My Carry Pistol: Taurus PT92AFS

No comments: