Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If THIS guy is really a member of the ACLU.....

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Then again, maybe I should. A certain self-proclaimed Nazi, Phil Bredeson, says he works for the ACLU. He even has a blog on blogger. (click the title of this article to see it, if you really want to.) And in this blog, short as it is, he maintains that Adolf Hitler is his hero, that Gays and Jews are out to take over the world, and that he can't stand contrary viewpoints. Your basic fringe claims of "I like free speech, as it applies to me, but you don't get any" rhetoric.

He even posted a reply to one of my posts, regarding the ACLU. His reply, "F**k you, gun shooter." I didn't delete his reply, maybe I should. After all, this is my blog, not his, so I don't have to put up with his bullshit.

Frankly, even though I disagree with the ACLU, I've always held a certain level of respect for them. However, if this guy really does work for the ACLU, I may have to re-think that opinion of mine.


Current Mood: Awake
Current Music: Nine Inch Nails - Closer
My Carry Pistol: EAA Witness .45ACP

No comments: