Thursday, November 03, 2016

Yet another reason to NEVER go to New Jersy

The story linked below is yet another reason I will NEVER set foot in New Jersey, and why I will tell everyone I know, DON'T GO THERE.  If you live there, and you like guns, I suggest you move as soon as possible.  In the meantime, please click the link below, check out the story and if you can, help Meg out by donating to her defense fund.

I hope that once this is behind her, she can find a decent lawyer to sue the pants off the state of New Jersey and their Gestapo police who like to manufacture evidence and deny civil rights.  For added sanity, stay out of Maryland too.  Apparently they have a habit of similar bullshit.

LGBTQ Woman denied her rights in New Jersey due to LEGALLY possessed firearms. /

 Current Mood: Totally pissed off at New Jersey
 Current Music: Since U been gone - Kelly Clarkson
My Carry Pistol:
Rock Island Armory M1911A1 FS Tactical .45ACP

No comments: