Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've effing had it!!

I don't know about any of you, out there in the vast Aether, other wise known as the Internet, but I'm totally fed up with these stupid, schemes to get my money away from me that try to tell me that:

"...for just $49.99, you can learn how to make $150,000.00 or more a year, all from your home, spending just one hour a day on your home computer."

I've had it. I'm gonna start complaining about all these scams (that's what they are too) to whomever I can. I don't care if it's the FBI, CIA, or the Better Business Bureau, but someone is gonna get an earful, whether they can do anything about it, or not.

Let me tell you all, right now, in case you've considered signing up for any of these so-called "make money at home" scams, DO NOT fall for it. It will only cost you money, and probably money you can't afford to spend on scams right now.

Current Mood: Pissed off
Current Music: None, I'm not in the mood.
My Carry Pistol: Taurus PT92AFS 9x19mm NATO

No comments: