Friday, June 27, 2008

The Day After

Well, here it is, the day after the Heller Vs. DC decision, and the country has not turned into a massive "Wild West shootout." Gee, imagine that.

But, I have to say, I am disappointed, though not surprised about the call from the Chicago Tribune to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Maybe we should also repeal the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments too, and make slavery legal again. After all, that's pretty much what they're purposing.

And when you look at it, that's what the Left Wing wants to do to those of use, who are not the "elite" elected. i.e., not one of the controllers. Oh, to be sure, they don't want us as field slaves. Oh no. We're all supposed to be treated as, dare I say it? House niggers. Yes, we'll be treated a bit better than the field hands were. We'll be cared for, from the womb to the tomb. But if we get out of line, you can be sure we'll get flogged.

But what do I know? I'm just a bitter American clinging to my religion and my guns.

MAFIA INFORMANT SAMMY "THE BULL" GRAVANO
"Gun control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun. Safety locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I'll pull the trigger. We'll see who wins."



Current Mood: Chillin'
Current Music: The Village People - In The Navy
My Carry Pistol: EAA Witness 10mm

1 comment:

WolfKeeper said...

I can't wait to find out how much the city of Chicago wastes on lawyer fees to try to block the suit now facing it.

Wilmette saw the light.